Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Website Launch - Celebrate with Savings!

I am happy to announce the launch of my new website, AllieRae Photography

Please come in, look around and enjoy some photographs.  AllieRae Photography has approximately 7 years of experience in photographing children, seniors, families and weddings.  AllieRae offers on-location services, meaning I come to you!  I prefer shooting outdoors to take advantage of the lovely natural light, but can offer indoor services as well. 

To celebrate the new website launch, I am offering 20% off your total product order if you book a session by the end of June!!  This includes photo prints in a variety of sizes, fine art gallery canvas wraps, photo albums, unique photo boxes and greeting cards.  Looking for something specific?  Please ask!

Thank you for looking around, I hope you consider AllieRae Photography for your photo needs!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new website. How exciting!

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete